Welcome to this wonderful opportunity of Treasure Transfer fully funded scholarship for international students. For clarity purposes, there are basic things you need to know before you proceed:
Who is this scholarship for?
- This scholarship is for undergraduates and first-time applicants
Fall semester 15th Dec 2023
Spring semester October 1st, 2023
Type of Scholarship
- Fully Funded. The awards waive the entire nonresident portion of tuition and fees for new international freshman or transfer students.
Boise State University USA
Warning: The selection process is very strict and based on academic merit. So, carefully read to understand if you are eligible.
However, we have the list of other fully funded scholarships at the end of this article that you may consider in case you did not meet the criteria for the Treasure Transfer scholarship for international students
Having said that, let’s dig deep into the scholarship opportunity
Brief Description of the scholarship
The Treasure Transfer Scholarship is a program offered by the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation to help community college students transfer to four-year colleges or universities to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
It provides financial assistance to international students who have demonstrated academic excellence and have financial needs.
The scholarship aims to support high-achieving, low-income students in achieving their academic goals and advancing their careers.
Also, check the following scholarships
- University of Tasmania scholarship for international students 2023/2024
- Fulbright scholarship for international students 2023/2024
- Only incoming students are considered for the Treasure Transfer scholarship. Consideration is based on admissions materials received by the scholarship deadline. A complete application includes the admissions application AND transcript(s). All criteria must be met by the deadline.
- For students that do not meet the deadline, you may be eligible for other opportunities found under step four.
- Students must have an eligible major for the Treasure Transfer scholarship, if one of the following majors is declared you will not be eligible for the Treasure Transfer: Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, Alternative Fee Programs, and fully online programs. These programs are subject to change.
- Scholarship recipients are still responsible for resident fees and the uncovered portion of the nonresident fees. Online courses that charge a per-credit fee instead of standard tuition do not count toward the required 12 credits per semester.
- Recipients must be enrolled in at least 12 credits each semester (fall & spring) and successfully complete at least 24 credits combined (fall & spring). One-semester recipient (fall or spring only) must successfully complete at least 12 credits.
Successful students have the benefit of getting $8000 yearly for 2 years.
How to apply
The application process for the Treasure Transfer scholarship for international students is straightforward.
Visit the official application portal to apply now