The opportunity to enjoy a fully funded scholarship in the US and Canada for every international student seeking to advance his academic career is now on.
Before we go into the details of the Mpower global citizen scholarship for international students, there are basic things you need to know such as:
Who is this scholarship for?
Every international student that is schooling in any of the Mpower-supported institutions.
15th July 2023
- Grand prize of $1000
- Honorable mentions (2)
Mpower global citizen scholarship is specifically made for international students. Therefore, it is an easy-to-get scholarship once you meet the requirement that will be listed below. So, don’t miss this opportunity.
Let’s dig deep into the detail of Mpower global citizen scholarship for international students.
Mpower Global Citizen Scholarship – Brief Description
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship is an initiative that provides financial assistance to international students who want to pursue higher education in the United States or Canada.
The scholarship was launched in 2017 by MPOWER Financing, a mission-driven fintech company that provides loans and financial services to international students.
The MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship aims to empower high-potential international students who face financial barriers to studying abroad.
The scholarship is designed to cover a portion of the cost of tuition and other educational expenses for undergraduate or graduate studies.
The scholarship is available to students from all over the world who are enrolled or accepted to study at an accredited institution in the United States or Canada.
Check other Scholarships for international students below:
- Treasure transfer scholarship for international students
- University of Tasmania scholarship for international students
- Fulbright Scholarships for international students
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable
For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Is a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder)
For study in Canada, this means the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Is a Canadian permanent resident
- Has a valid Canadian study permit
Mpower Global Citizen Scholarship – How to Apply
The application process for this scholarship is seamless, as long as you are eligible. To start with, you have to fill out the online application form online.
Click here to start the journey now
Who is eligible to apply for Mpower Global citizen scholarship?
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports.
- An international student that is allowed to legally study in the US or Canada
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant is either a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant is either a Canadian permanent resident or has a valid Canadian study permit.
Is MPOWER Financing for International Students?
Yes, the scholarship is purposely designed for students from around the globe except for the US and Canadian students.